Customer Service Representative/Benefits Consultant – Tampa, FL
Website Cornerstone Business Solutions
Job Title: Benefits Representative (Various Positions)
If you are good at talking with people and would feel good about providing peace of mind to working families, we would like to meet with you. We are looking for experienced office and field work staff with customer service, collections, sales, and benefits experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Exhibit excellent team building skills in terms of facilitation, decision-making, interpersonal communication, organization, and system knowledge, design, and development.
• Manage and problem solves concerns as they arise with employees
• Work directly with all levels of team members as required
• Respond to and follow up on all inquiries
• Account support, Verifications
• Maintain electronic files for the office ensuring all paperwork is processed accurately and in a timely manner by all staff under your direct supervision
• Attend all staff meetings and training’s
• Other duties as assigned
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
• Nine to twenty year renewal program vested after three years
• Management opportunities
• High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Dependable with strong attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
CAREER FRAMEWORK ROLE
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
Must be able to pass a background check, strong work ethic, reliable transportation with a valid drivers licence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org